BREAKING NEWS: DEXTER'S ALIVE

I know, I know, I missed a week. And this is the wrong day. What have I been doing with my life? Well, I've been doing... things. Let me provide a bit of context.

Last week I actually ended up doing a lot of writing work so I burned out all of my motivation by Friday, meaning a post just didn't end up getting made. I don't intend to catch up as the time since then has long past now. As for it being Thursday and not Friday, tomorrow I won't really be at home a lot so I won't have any time to write. There we go. Glad we're all on the same page here. Also, heavy topic is postponed for another week as I don't actually have a clue in what direction I want to take that.

LESS BREAKING NEWS: I'VE FOUND THE POINT OF THIS BLOG AHA

So after an age of exposition I've finally managed to get onto the good stuff. Generally, the topics I tackle on this blog haven't really been connected. There hasn't been a point to this blog, other than life from my perspective. I find that fine however others may not, but luckily that's ok because....

After many years of expedition across the globe, the point of the blog has been found!

Teams of geographers and the downright foolhardy have been scouring the 7 seas in order to find the 'Lost Point O' The Blog', a legendary artifact said to cause wonders last seen in the final days of The Roman Empire. They found it in a cave in Belfast wrapped in a tortilla. I don't know either, it just happened that way.

The point of this is going to be telling interesting stories from the week, or anything that happened during the week that I want to talk about. This somewhat fits what I've been doing already, so that's good. If nothing happened because the week was disappointing and should be ashamed with itself, then I'll talk about something else.

So what am I talking about this week then anyway

Are you ready, my fellow Interdimensional friendster, to get meta as hell?

I'm going to blog... about my own blog.

Ok so i noticed while scrolling through my blog's statistics that some stuff about my viewership is really weird.

1. MY POST ABOUT TOOTING STATION GOT 140 VIEWS AND COUNTING.

...

I guess people really don't like Tooting station, huh?

2.  I have viewership in places all over the world, including countries like Cambodia, Thailand, Germany, France, Indonesia and others. How do they find this blog? If I wasn't myself I definitely wouldn't ever go onto google with the intention of searching for DexterWho. "Oh yeah gotta get me some of that DexterWho stuff oh yes."

3. Followers: 0. :(. Well, I did only add the button after my last post, so maybe that's why. But just :(.

4. By the way, you feeling a little creeped out that I know where you guys are coming from? I also know what browser you're using and what system you use to scroll through awful attempts at internet rants on blogger. You should fear me, I am an evil genius.

Insert generic heading name here

That's essentially it. I know this one's a quickie  but it was one of those weeks where not a lot has happened so far.


Interaction

1. Join the loyal Interdimensional Toasterers who dab on them haters and follow me. It physically hurt me to type this. Do follow me though.

2. Submit to the joke awards - it's a chance for you to be highlighted by me! :)

...

Although being praised by me for humour probably isn't a good thing.

Bye for now then,

-Dexter


Comments

  1. Last week's joke award winner:

    A man walks into a bar. He said ouch. -Aggie Bos

    Not actually within the guidelines of joke awards, but I didn't receive any other entries so this wins. For the record you have to make a joke about last weeks post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should I use this title bar or-