Adventures in Lunapic

Well, another week has trundled by and it's that time again. Welcome back to the wonderful pretty moderately decently okayish world of DexterWho!

Upping my game a little! I'm still terrible at pretty much everything...

I've been undergoing a bit of a 'revamp' if you want to call it that. One thing I'll be doing is proofreading as my own inadequacy to type correctly is ticking me off. Several people have also suggested I do this so I finally took the hint. If you want more depth on this, see the comments of my last post. That being said, I really don't know anybody that would want to willingly spend their time reading about why I started proofreading. Hey, I'm not judging how you get your kicks...

The other portion of the thing you can barely call a revamp is my use of images. I've found some online editing tools that look a little better than just plain stock photos. One of these tools is - hang on, am I being cut off by a larger piece of text here? I think I am-

Lunapic and it isn't a product placement I swear for god's sake you can't even buy it 

Lunapic is a thing that I found that does stuff.

That was not helpful.

Let me reiterate - it's a free online interwebternet site where you can edit images with various different effects. I use it to create art that surpasses Picasso like this:


If anyone can work out what the original image was 
I'll lock myself in a room with nothing but a 
copy of Frozen and a rapidly depleting
supply of oxygen for 4 days.

Yo, the caption makes a pyramid, that's hella cool. Actually it's more like a bowl. Anyway, as you can see the stuff that I produce on this site is terrible beautiful, and I had something in mind to do with my new found skills. Okay you can't call them skills this took me like 5 minutes to make and the result is... interesting to say the least.

dEXteR Gte oN WitH iT!1111!!!11onereusingthisjokemakesitfunnier!!111!!111one!!!11

Interaction/I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THINGS

1. Some special interaction for you :)

If you're in contact with me, I want you to send me some images so I can...

Ha...

Haha...

Ahahaha...

Improve them...

Aha...

Ha.

So get sending me your stuff and I'll see what I can come up with to make it funnier! This is going to go horribly!

2. Oh yeah, I'm running out of ideas for made up profanity again. Help me.

3. Is this sort of content good? I can't know what sticks with you lot if you don't tell me.

Oh hey, Blogger has a spellcheck that I didn't notice (Somehow) for however many weeks. This makes me look even more stupid. God damn it. 

-Dexter


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should I use this title bar or-